Like Button

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Post Low Iodine Diet...1st Meal Yum

For my first non iodine diet meal I had pizza and boy was it pizza. I asked for the works minus anchovies.  When I saw it I was so excited to have it but when I took my first bit I knew my taste buds were off. After RAI they wanted me to suck on sour candies so you do not loose your taste buds once I ate all the items separate on my pizza everything tasted better. For the second slice I stuck with the good old cheese and it was amazing!

Second meal was what most of my family has post surgery. It is such comfort meal! Can you take a guess?! McDonalds and it was worth every calorie but I did notice my taste for salt was decreased. I promised myself next meal will be a healthy one!

I will say that while doing the low iodine I noticed a HUGE improvement in my skin and even cuts I had healed really fast. I have yet to find out why or what was helping but will still incorporate some of those recipes in my diet. 


No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!