Like Button

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Holiday Crafts With Children Handprints

I always wanted to be an elementary school art teacher when I was younger so when it comes to doing crafts with my children I Absolutely love it.

Every year I try to create some keepsakes for the children grandparents and for me. I love looking at past crafts that we did. It's really a great bonding experience with your children. Yes it takes patience but also you are creating great memories. 


Each child had a different craft. We did a reindeer using hands and a foot for the face. We did a wreath where I used the baby's hands and then I painted a bow on it. Then we did a reindeer out of a hand and Santa's sleigh out of a foot. Of course I need to thank Pinterest for the great ideas. 

Which Holiday Crafts will you be creating with your children this year?

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!