Like Button

Monday, February 1, 2016

Stuffed Peppers- Amazing and Easy to Make

I love stuffed peppers. Normally I am the only one who eats them but my little one is now a huge fan so I make them at least twice a month. This recipe is super easy and the two key ingredients to keep them soft and not dry is parmigiana cheese and sauce. 

Stuffed Peppers Recipe:

8 medium green peppers
1 package of meatloaf meat mix
2 cups of sauce
1/2 cup of parmigiana cheese grated
Two eggs
2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs 

Wash and slice peppers into two. Mix rest of ingredients (leave 1 cup of sauce aside) Stuff peppers with mixture. Bake at 375 for 45 mins. Top with remainder of sauce and bake another 10 minutes. Amazing!


No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!