Like Button

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

For Best Thyroid Surgical Results Pick A Good Surgeon

When I met with my doctor who diagnosed my thyroid cancer she said if you do what I suggest you do you will live a long healthy life. So I did. I went to Yale New Haven and met with a surgeon who performed Thyroid removals every week. Not month, week. He was so experienced with this that it was second nature to him.  Her advice saved my life.

This article is spot on! This is your life and body. Your survival depends on the experience of the doctor who is performing your surgery. Don't settle! Do your research! You MUST see a surgeon who specializes in Thyroid Surgery!

Article: For Best Thyroid Surgery Results, Pick Doctor With 25-Plus Cases a Year



Picture Source: Endocrineweb.com 

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!