Like Button

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Mary Kay and Milk Craft Why Not!

My sister texts me the other day, come to a Mary Kay party. No thanks. Her neighbor sells it. Actually is a top sales director for it and super sweet. But I passed on the offer. Then she sends me an invite for Free facials and makeover. I am in I say. 

Now the amazing thing about Mary Kay is that their consultants make you believe EVEYTHING they sell is amazing, life changing, must have and we the consumers buy  into it. $50 later my free makeover and facial isn't so free. That's good selling! But really I always loved their Satin Hands line. It's a three step process for your hands. It does wonders for men too. I use it on my husband's dry hands in the winter. Amazing!

I had a couple of glasses of wine already so we said we could do coffee or ice cream after. Lame I know. So I had to step it up. I talked her into Milk Craft and we took a ride. Now I have been before when they first opened on a Saturday at 11 and was not packed. Tonight was a 15 minute wait. Of course well worth it! If you haven't been GO!  I highly suggest their bubble cone, peanut butter and jelly with banana. Amazing!!!


No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!