Like Button

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Merwin Meadows In Wilton

My girlfriend has a Summer pass and has been asking all Summer to meet up there. I was always hesitant since I work Afternoons and didn't want to rush. With only a week left before school starts I knew if I didn't go now our chance would pass. So a couple of us met up and it was a blast. For non residents it's $10 per adult and $5 for kids 5 years and older for the day, 5 years and under are free, it cost me $15 for two and half hours of fun- you can stay all day if you like but I had to be home by noon. Summer pass is $120 for non residents and I think that will be on my list for next summer. So clean and sand is smooth. Perfect for my age group of kids. Oldest can swim and I went in with little ones. After they played on playground. Lifeguards are there at 10:00 am. Only a couple more days left to enjoy it. If you can be sure to check it out. Merwin Meadows Park in Wilton CT.













No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!