Like Button

Friday, August 26, 2016

Wake Up and Enjoy Life!

Live your life people! Wake up and make the most of your day, situation, life! I was texting my sister and she asked what I was doing with kids. I said staying in and taking it slow. She said I agree. This week of events really made her happy and I agreed. I reflect back on my week and smile from the memories we made with the kids. It really was great. Looking forward to making more this weekend and next week before they head back to school. Wish I could squeeze another 4 weeks of summer in but Fall is around the corner and that means: Brewfests, Apple Picking, Pumkin everything and cozy weather.  Not all good things have to come an end if you change the way you look at it!

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!