Like Button

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Good Morning Readers....It's Fall!

A couple weeks ago the thought of Fall depressed me. Really it did. I didn't want to think about Fall or Halloween or chilly nights. And then I made that pumpkin pie. Every store was filled with Fall and Halloween decorations. My inbox was filling up with Fall activities and recipes. 
Fall fairy casted a spell on me and I am now in full Fall mode. 

So as the next couple weeks go by I will be filling this blog up with some Fall and Halloween inspiration. I promise it will be "spooktacular" see the corney side of me is already starting. 

Please feel free to share any fun or spooky or fallish/Halloween fun with me and I will post it on my blog. 

Happy Thursday All!

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!