Like Button

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Saturday Crafts With My Girls...Why I Do What I Do!

We hung home today. I told them to turn off their electronics and let's do something fun. I pulled out the crafts and before you know it I was regretting my decision. Water spilled, glue all over the table and their hands, markers more on their hands then the paper. After a couple deeps breathes and time outs my two year old said "Ma take a picture and send to my daddy...let's hang it up here". I smiled and knew that's why I do what I do. 

It's a mess, work, some screaming BUT it's the way their face lights up, the way they are proud of their artwork, the way they smile and days after walk by it and say "I made that". 

Being a mom isn't easy, lord knows I know, but it's the smallest things that can leave a major positive impact! 

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!