Like Button

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Laurie Berkner Show





When I saw she was coming to Norwalk I called my oldest while she was with her dad  and asked if she would like to go. She said of course! We listened to Laurie Berkner when my oldest was a toddler. All the memories hit me. We kept smiling at one another at the show and singing and dancing. My two youngest weren’t as familiar with her music but still jumped around and sang. 

There’s something empowering about taking three kids out solo and they having a respect for you to behave and be good. I must say no one wants to parent solo but my journey alone with them has been pretty rewarding. Happiness should always be the main goal. Solo. Together. Whatever. 

Grateful for my three girls. 

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!