Like Button

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Listen To Your Inner Voice


You’re a free spirit. Hopeless romantic and flower child. That my friend I am or would at least like to be. Anything else that doesn’t serve that purpose I become defensive again and I defend my soul and purpose. I get upset or mad and well that doesn’t serve me well. 


Peace. Love. Respect. Happiness. Honestly. Clear conscious. 

I have been through a lot in my life. A lot more than most people. I won’t have to share all my wounds. But in time my healing has helped me be able to help you. 
So I write and share. 

A girlfriend messaged me early this morning. She said a path you’re on isn’t the best one for you right now. I want you to stop and refocus. 

When someone’s intuition aligns with yours you have to listen. I didn’t argue with her. She was right. 

Sometimes you have to give things time. Give it space.  Let it work how it’s meant to work out not forced. 





No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!