Like Button

Monday, July 22, 2019

The Calm Before The Storm...What’s Your Escape

When you need to squeeze in some zen before your day then stop by your local beach. Today the sky looked fake. The water was low tied and calm. The sky was perfect. It was a great way to start our day. Even if it was only for a short period of time and before the weather called for later showers and bad weather. 




I have a long weekend getaway coming up and I texted the girls to say I can’t wait to go to the beach early morning or late afternoon. It’s my favorite part of our trip. We pack a cooler. Wine. Food. Play frisbee. Walk the beach. Laugh. Chat. It’s so therapeutic. We do it for hours. 

What do you do to escape?




No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!