Like Button

Monday, July 15, 2019

The Events Of The Day Always Can Change!


Have you ever had a day that started out crappy and ended good that it made you extra happy. Well today was that day. 

It wasn’t the best morning. Some setbacks and repeat unnecessary drama. My mom asked why I let it get to me. “because it’s like reopening a healed wound over and over again” I just want peace not a run around all the time. 

As the day went along I needed a distraction so reached out to a friend who totally helped me distract myself. We have brainless conversations and always makes me laugh. Easy fun.   Followed by some awesome conversation with a girlfriend who is very intuitive and then me swimming solo. Relaxing, Peaceful.  

You can always turn your day around at any moment.  

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!