Like Button

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Fill In The Blanks...What Do You Need?



It’s exhausting at times. Not knowing what is wrong or what we need. It’s like ok let’s figure this out. I was upset the other day, tired and overworked.  A friend said do you need me to hang up shelves. I said yes. I need a handy man. And I felt better. Because that’s all I needed. Minus all the other emotions. For a long time I depended on myself to figure out because my partner at the time didn’t make me feel like I could come to them. It wasn’t a good feeling. 

So I saw this and it makes sense. That we should really use on others too. 

I need a handy man so I can hang my mirrors and frames to make my space more complete. 

See if I just filled in the blanks I would have been fine. 

Now you go! Process before reacting. No problems only solutions. I even sent this to my girlfriends. We had some good laughs. But really you should try it too. 

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!