Like Button

Friday, August 2, 2019

Summer Salads at Bertuccis in Darien CT


Farmhouse Salad



Picture this...spontaneous lunch with a friend. Outside on a patio with refreshing salads end of the week. Fun right?!

I love little things like this. Breaks up your day and gets you out of your routine. Plus the company matters... we always have a nice time together and easy conversations. So fun!

We decided to go to Bertucci’s. I haven’t been there in a long time. There are a variety of salads to choose from. My friend got the Farmhouse Salad. 


The Farmhouse has Romaine, iceberg, pepperoni, fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumbers, roasted black olives & balsamic fig glaze. Everything is chopped. My favorite way to eat a salad. Very refreshing and healthy. 

I ordered the Insalada with grilled chicken. 

The Insalada is their standard salad which I always loved topped with grilled chicken and balasamic. 

Both really good and great pricing. Fun spontaneous lunch with a friend helps start off the weekend right. 

When’s the last time you had a spontaneous lunch outing?


https://locations.bertuccis.com/us/ct/darien/54-post-road

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!