Like Button

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Turn It Around...Wait What?

I write about starting day right. Well the other morning I wake up with all good intentions. Then it happens...

I lost my nose ring. Not a big deal but annoying. I do have backups but still. 

I go outside to workout and painters came early so I had to let them in and go get more supplies. 

My girls came home early morning  and my oldest trips on way to my car and skins her knee. Back inside we go and late to camp.

My middle one needed a shirt for camp. I grabbed wrong one luckily her sisters tell me so I run back inside tear apart the drawers and my mom says oh that shirt and hands it to me. 

I try to be pleasant through this all. I really do, not easy but I do and maybe have said under my breathe WTF a couple of times. 

Then my Mom says well the worst has happened so now your day will be awesome. I said wait what? She replies yeah when you let day starts off wrong it usually ends right. I smiled and said ok now I feel better. 

I swear rest of my day was awesome!

Never doubt what can happen when you change your mindset. Bad moments don’t have to be bad days. Bad situations don’t have the last. It’s ok to turn it around mid day. Mid hour. 

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!