Like Button

Thursday, September 19, 2019

If You Love Something....



I may sound silly for saying this but this isn’t true. When you set something free you’re saying I am willing to risk not being with you. Everyone knows majority of the time you both move on with your life and find other people to fill what that person couldn’t. It’s a nice way of saying I don’t want to be with you. 

I know strange coming from a spiritual person like me. But I feel that relationships take effort and work and if one person won’t make that effort well let them go. 

We are responsible for the decisions we make in our life. It’s your life. No one else’s. So if you love someone don’t set them free. Make them a priority. Make them feel your love. If you set them free you don’t deserve to be with them. 




No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!