Like Button

Saturday, September 28, 2019

What’s For Dinner...Be Creative..Wing It!


I thought I was in the clear for dinner since we had a big lunch. Boy was I wrong. I always try to have a carb, protein and veggie or fruit available. I didn’t have any meat defrosted so I usually serve a yogurt or cheese. 

They love those vanilla yogurts with fun toppings so tonight I decided to make my own for them with Oreo thins. Then was carrots and orange pasta to go with their pasta. 

Parenting and feeding kids can be a battle. Luckily I have some tricks up my sleeve and my girls are actually really good at eating whatever I put in front of them. You have to just use a little creativity and dinner can be a success. Even when you’re winging it. 

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!