Like Button

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Aging By The Hour...Daily Hustle Catches Up To You


I was getting ready this morning when my 10 year old was getting ready with me. She turns to me and says you look young. I said really how young. Well you look 46 by the end of the day but 28 in the morning. 

She was so right and it’s a bit scary. 

By 9:00 pm my tolerance level is zero. Even though I must admit my oldest and I have been bonding late at night while her sisters sleep. We have been watching Mr. Mom a series and finished it so now have to pick something else. 

But by bed time with little ones I have raccoon eyes and am exhausted. Crazy how that works. How throughout the day we can age and well our kids notice. 

I guess there’s nothing wrong with it since I wake up and look 28 every morning again, joking of course, but no matter how calm we try to remain. How at peace we are. The daily hustle catches up to us and by night it shows- according to my 10 yr old. 

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!