Like Button

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Let Go Of Control...



You need to watch what you say...or do I. 

I am not the person who believes in that nor obey when someone says that to me. It’s control. Which life isn’t about that. It’s about sharing your journey and experience with others so they don’t feel alone. To understand that we all have been through situations and have a past and yet have overcome that and moved forward with life to be better. Not better for anyone but better for ourselves. To push ourselves. To be happy. To love the life we have. To overcome obstacles and someone else control. 

My words are my feelings. My life. If you don’t like it you don’t have to read it. ... Is what I really wanted to say. But instead I said back off and stay out of my business. Because life isn’t controlled by someone. Life is controlled by your own self. And the more control someone tries to imply on someone the more they will fight to be free from it. 

Life is magical and there will always be someone shooting down your happiness and you know what. Be even happier. Because no one in life should control you. We all should be cheering eachother on. If you’re not cheering for me please remove yourself so I can focus on those who are. If you need someone to cheer for you let me know because I believe that focusing on happiness should be our only goal. I want that for you. 

As for control...release it. It’s not healthy for anyone. 

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!