Like Button

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Terrain in Westport CT Perfect For Breakfast or Lunch


I have been wanting to come here. Every time something came up. It’s been a little while since I saw my friend and she’s like let’s meet here for breakfast/lunch.  I was overly excited since I have had this place on my list. It’s amazing! 

We sat outside and it was perfect. They had a fire pit going so you can smell the wood burning. We ordered spiked cider and a burger with onion jam. We laughed over our crazy lives. Even the staff was cracking up with us. They were great. 

Another friend met up with us. We stayed for hours chatting and laughing. The ambiance is beautiful. Just gorgeous. They served us bread in a flower pot with chocolate latte butter. It was so much fun.  

The garden center and shop is full with amazing beautiful and creative stuff. Your brain is on overload of the beauty around you. It’s gorgeous. 







We didn’t need a reservation but by noon valet parking was packed so I do advise you get there early or make reservations ahead of time. 



It’s my new favorite spot. I can’t wait to go when they decorate for Christmas and bring my kids too. 

https://www.shopterrain.com/pages/westport-restaurant


No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!