Like Button

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Fun at Denver International



When you have time to spare before your flight you go for a walk at the airport. I love when I see something out of the norm. 

You don’t normally see tornado shelters in an airport. I also love this kiosk “Be Good To People.”




Love it!!



Colorado is such a fun, chill town. This shirt totally represents it’s vibe. The weird thing about Colorado is that it makes me the most chill and relaxed yet it’s the most traveling I have done. Takes a long time to get there plus an extra 2-2 1/2 hr drive to the mountains from the airport. But for some reason it’s the least stressful. Not sure if it’s the mountains or chill atmosphere. Not sure if it’s the client I am meeting. Just one of my favorite trips. Everyone is so nice and everyplace is so clean. 

The airport even had a ton of fun spots to check out. 


Donation station for Denver’s Road House where they help end homelessness. 






No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!