Like Button

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Taco Daddy in Stamford CT


I never heard of this place so I love trying new places. When a friend suggested we eat here I was all for it. I didn’t expect it to be this nice inside. It’s in the Fairway plaza. Huge inside. It’s decorated really nice for the holidays. Had darts and other fun games in an area with a DJ and dance floor. 

The bar area is separated from the dining area which is fun for a different type of vibe. The chopped salad was really refreshing. Apples, peppers, celery served with grilled chicken. The staff were really friendly. They sort of messed up on my drink and brought over another one really fast on the house. Their tacos are small but filled and filling. I tried the mushroom and cod. Both really tasty. 

I love trying new places and love spacious venues. I especially loved it wasn’t planned and just a “hey wanna try this place”. Of course I do!

My favorite part was the hallway to the restrooms filled with art. Very hip. 







No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!