Like Button

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Rollercoaster Ride Of Emotions


She’s definitely losing it due to quarantine. I think everyone had been emotionally affected. It’s not even about the restaurants or bars. Even though I miss a good night out of dancing. It’s about missing the routine we had. The hugs. The gym. The human interaction. 

I can do without going out. I can’t do without my routine. Even though we all have adapted somewhat to a new norm. It’s still a hard process. My emotions have been wild this week. 

Past emotions came to surface. I missed old friendships. I missed my hard core gym workouts. I missed the somewhat chaos. Weird right. Now I am trying to grow my client list. While homeschooling half of the day. It’s just been a lot and not just for me but for everyone. 

So next time you’re out of wack and not yourself just blame it on the quarantine. We’re all trying to stay sane and keep it together. 

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!