Like Button

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Simple Things That Make A Huge Difference


It’s the little things that mean the most. 

I love tennis. I have been playing with my daughter or sister but it’s not the same. I wanted a good game. I wanted to run around the court and sweat. 

Last week I said to my boyfriend leaving his house let’s play tonight. When I arrived later that night he was in gym clothes and said let’s go. I asked where. He replied to play tennis remember. 

I was so excited. I totally forgot and loved that he remembered and loved that we played. I kept thanking him  and he said stop. I am your boyfriend. I am suppose to do these things. I agreed but said something so simple made me so happy. 

Women we are simple. Yeah we have to ask for what we want but do ask. In time he will know to do it automatically. In the meantime help him out. The right one will then start to do it without being told. 

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!