Like Button

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Peaches Please


It’s kindof our family tradition. When someone gets married you make peaches for a bridal shower. They are so delicious and so much work so we don’t get them often. 

My cousin had a “drive by” bridal shower. With a tent and goodies inside. My aunt made the peaches for the occasion. It’s always a happy treat. Marriage is a beautiful thing. Peaches are unique and delicious. Hand in and hand. 


They are filled with vanilla and chocolate custard. Rolled in a liquor and sugar. 


I had to take some home to share with the kids- non alcoholic ones and with my boyfriend- the traditional ones with alcohol. 

So delicious and beautiful. 

What wedding traditions do your family have?





No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!