Like Button

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Being Loved Isn’t Always That Simple


You can love someone. Long even after things end or friendship end. But feeling loved is completely different. 

I have been in situations when you don’t feel loved even if you know they care about you. It’s not a fun feeling. I feel people stay in relationships for years like this. YEARS. 

Simple solution…

Change or end things. Simple right? 

Yet so many people run around in circles. I hope I never get in a situation like this again where I know someone loves me but isn’t loving me how I need to be loved. I hope you too never have to be in this position. 

I hope if we are ever in this position we have the courage to change or say something or walk away. 

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!