Like Button

Thursday, June 3, 2021

When You Truly Appreciate Love


This is so true!

You had to go through heartbreak and hard times so you could grow and change and know that love is what you make it to be. Love is about loving yourself and accepting yourself so you then accept someone else. Once you do that’s when you can appreciate and honor and welcome real love. 

What’s real love?

Of course at the time love is real. It’s just different. It’s hard and toxic love. It’s jealous and not good love. We all experienced that. I hope you outgrew that. I truly do. 

Real love is not changing someone. It’s accepting all of them and them accepting all of you. 

Imagine that. Accepting all of you and all of another person. Flaws and all. That’s real love. Calm love. Peaceful love. Happy and feel good love. 

I have loved many times in my lifetime. Never regretted it. At the time they were my all my world.  But never fully appreciated it until now. Until I learned to allow someone to love ALL of me while I loved ALL of them. Flaws and all. 

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!