Like Button

Monday, October 25, 2021

What’s Your Beauty Secret?


I had a great weekend. I got to spend time with a lot of people I haven’t seen in a while. When you do that people always seems to comment. Positive ones always welcomed. For some reason this weekend everyone complimented me on my skin and hair. I could joke around and say it’s being in love but I really didn’t have an explanation. 

Then I made myself breakfast. My routine life cereal mixed with Cheerios and topped with as much fruit I can add to the bowl and I say wow. That’s it. The one difference these last 3-4 months has been me adding a ton of fruit to my diet. 

That has to be what’s to contributing to my skin and hair. 

Benefits of Raspberries 
Benefits of Blueberries 
Benefits of Bananas 

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!