Like Button

Sunday, March 26, 2023

Graffiti Art Class with FiveFingaz in Norwalk


Have you ever seen the “Love More Than Ever” spray painted around town? Well he now has a Graffiti Workshop and it was a blast.

I have been wanting to take the kids for a while. I love art and painting and anything to do with being creative makes my heart happy. 

My graffiti art piece. 

He has his studio in Norwalk. My oldest had her play so she couldn’t join us but we will definitely take her and the rest of the kids back. 


They have all these canvas lined up on the wall and use water based spray cans so it doesn’t smell. 


They class is an hour long. After we got to throw the paint balls at the splatter wall. 


It was so much fun!




No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!