Like Button

Friday, March 17, 2017

Donut Crazy Is Now In Westport

If you haven't tried these donuts well then you're missing out. I am sure you have heard of them they have multiple locations, a donut truck and now are in the Westport train station (on the other side of the tracks)I stopped in today and ran in quickly. I didn't even get a chance to grasp all the amazing donuts they offer. This one caught my eye.  I had a St. Paddy's Day party tonight and wanted to add a fun, festive dessert. Well this one the moms all got to enjoy. It was filled with Irish Cream Mousse. Amazing. 

They even offer food at this location too from the wide known Fairfield County chef Matt Storch who owns Match in Norwalk, And NOM-EEZ in Fairfield. 

Their style is super unique, extremely creative and oh so delicious. My favorite is their iced coffee. If you haven't had the chance to get your hands on one of these donuts then take the trip. I really wish I could sample all the donuts they offer but let's face it my waistline wouldn't approve. But really a creative product. I tip my hat to the creative masterminds behind these amazing, unique donuts. 

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!