Like Button

Friday, March 17, 2017

Dry Dock Bar & Grille

I wanted to go someplace for yummy St. Paddy's Fun & Day food but not too much of a crazy crowd for lunch with my sister and little one. This was the PERFECT Spot. The food was amazing. I actually got their patty melt since I was craving it and my sister the corn beef and cabbage which all was super amazing. I enjoyed the fun Emerald Punch drink and dessert...oh my...Irish Bread Pudding with a whiskey caramel sauce. Words can't describe how delicious this was. Warm, balanced in flavors, as soon as you tasted the whisky the caramel sauce flavor kicked in. Should be added to their menu. Amazing!

The place is clean, kid friendly, and has an awesome, fun staff. 
 

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!