Like Button

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

History...It’s Repeating Itself


It’s been so weird. Things are happening like they did last September. It’s like I am replaying my life all over again. To the point that what I did this weekend was same as last year and where I am going this weekend is coincidentally same place as last year. Same people I met coming back. Same situations. The exact situations are re happening.  History was repeating itself. It freaked me out a little. I had to take a step back. Change my thoughts. Laugh a little about it because it was amusing but also think what lessons do I still need to learn?

We repeat things because we didn’t learn the first time. It’s an interesting journey for sure! Fun, exciting yet so bizarre. I have to focus on what I need to learn for things to change. 




No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!