Like Button

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Keep Moving...


You can miss someone or how things were doesn’t mean it’s good for you or you want it back in your life. Everything is a lesson. Every good and bad teachers you a lot. Don’t look at the past. It’s gone. Nothing can go back. Everyday is a new beginning even if you do restart something with someone it has to be new. 

Never give someone an ego over yours. Never let someone control your emotions. Never give someone the power to have you feel self doubt. 

Drama free is the only goal in life. Anyone attached to it doesn’t belong in your life. 

I can walk away from a lot of situation saying I gave them my best and all I could. I will admit a lot of times I never got half of that back. It’s taught me what to tolerate in my life now. It taught me to stop settling. I am much better than that and deserve a ton better too and so do you. 

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!