Like Button

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Happy Thursday...Enjoy This Moment


Enjoy this moment. If you keep waiting for things to change life will just pass you by. I had different expectations for this year. I won’t lie. That’s where a lot of our hopes and failures come in.  “Unmet expectations” cause more bad than good. So I had to let go of the idea I had in my head and embrace the reality in front of me. Wasn’t easy to do but once you do you appreciate the little things, those things bring happiness. You appreciate your little victories and successes. You let go of the picture in your head. You fully accept things for what they are not what you think they should be. Stop waiting...for that special moment or special someone or “I will be happy when”

Be happy now. 

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!