Like Button

Thursday, December 5, 2019

It’s Ok She’s Growing Up


We laughed the whole car ride and blasted Christmas music. Singing on the top of our lungs. It was like hanging out with a girlfriend. I would never tell her that. I am mom. I have to let them always know we aren’t friends but doesn’t mean I don’t love every second I get with them. Especially one on one. When I can absorb them. Focus on just them. That moment  

She tried out for auditions to a play. She’s so cute and sweet yet tough and smart. Very independent but still wants me to lay next to her as she falls asleep. 


Whenever I look at her I picture my four year old and smile. She’s really something special. I love she kisses me goodbye at school drop off and rests her head on my shoulder at events. 

Just take a time out and enjoy them. It’s hard as hell. Especially when they talk back or don’t listen. But really these ages change. Kids change. Just enjoy it when you can. And embrace them growing. It’s so fun. I love her age and thought I wouldn’t but I do. 

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!