Like Button

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Mill Park Winter Beer Garden Stamford


I have been wanting to come here since I read about it in November. I finally got to go on the last Saturday it was open for the season. It’s so cool. Right outside is an ice rink. Inside is a huge tent. They serve beer or wine. 


A ton of tables and chairs and fun couches and chairs and benches. It’s so festive and super clean. Warm
Too. 


It was my cousins last night here so was perfect opportunity to take them out. I tried the peach beer was delicious. Great price too. 



So glad we got to experience it. Was a great wrap up to the holiday season. I hope your holidays were magical and filled your heart and soul too with happiness. 





No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!