Like Button

Friday, January 3, 2020

Always Be Clear Of Your Intentions



We send out to the universe what we want. Sometimes out of anger and frustrations we want one thing. Once things calm down we want another. Be clear with the universe exactly what you want and need. 

I have had so many situations where I said I wanted one thing but meant another. As if I didn’t know what I wanted or needed or I went along with things or I had doubt. Regardless it gets chaotic and crazy. Stop doing that. Maybe say I want to focus on growth and happiness and peace so please align me with people and situations that can offer me that and bring me that. 

Sometimes our lessons are different than our intentions. Sometimes paths don’t aligned. Regardless how many times did you predict things happening. How many times did you say I never wanted that to happen and it happens.  

It’s all about aligning with the universe.  

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!