Like Button

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Today’s Affirmation Release Hurt & Resentment


During the journey of self reflection, healing and growth you look within more so then at others. You look to change yourself because really you can’t change people. You can change how you handle them. Today’s affirmation is big. It’s deep. It’s the biggest scare. Love scares us. Love is scary. 

Opening up emotionally and letting someone in is really really hard and we don’t just let anyone in. If you let someone in it’s because you connected with them on a level of being vulnerable. Love makes us weak because we put trust in people to love us back. When that doesn’t happen we get hurt badly. We lack trust in others. We hold on to resentment. It messes with our self confidence. We only get hurt by people we love and we want to love us. 

So today we have to say we release all hurt and resentment which is ironic because I saw my sister and then she texted me it’s ok to open your heart chakra again. That’s for love, ability to love others. She knows I stopped dating and only let a couple of people in my life from a distance. I said I wasn’t ready then I read this affirmation. She texted:

“Keep your heart chakra open don’t let anything block that energy and you will find the love of your life.”

We all have been hurt. I swear the last couple years have really made me reevaluate people I chose to love. 

Today let’s focus on releases that hurt and resentment. I can’t promise I can do it over night. It’s a process. But we should try. 






No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!