Like Button

Sunday, February 16, 2020

We Are All Crossing Paths For A Reason


I like people I can learn from. Whether it’s about hunting or why people fish late at night or early morning because that’s when there isn’t a lot of wind or about places to check out. I love the food and work our tips I get. I love learning. I love and appreciate when someone takes the time to teach me something. “Did you know...”

I started to see a pattern. Once I learned something from someone my journey with them came to an end. I almost knew ok I won’t see them again thank you for the lesson or information. 

It wasn’t sad. It gave me peace. See we are all here to help eachother. To teach or be taught. To get love or give love. 

When we hold on that’s when problems occur. 

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!