Like Button

Friday, October 30, 2020

Relationship Gratitude: Food Is Love




Food is love. I was brought up that food was a social connection and emotional connection. I know not always a good thing but if I loved you I fed you and well people who love to eat are my type of people. 

I loved trying new places prior to Covid now I am very cautious. I have been cooking a lot more and it’s great to bring new and old recipes into my relationship. Food is comfort and a nice home cooked meal really makes a difference in a day. I think he’s hugged me more over a home cooked meal then anything else and it feels great! 

I am grateful for all my foodies in my life who share meals with and laughs and love and full bellies. 

Be grateful for the foodies in your life. 


No comments:

Welcome to My Blog!!

MOMMY CT



A Place Where Every Woman Can Relate!